Results for "All of the Above"
All of the Above: U.S. Fossil Fuel Production Subsidies under Obama">Cashing in on All of the Above: U.S. Fossil Fuel Production Subsidies under ObamaCashing in on All of the Above: U.S. Fossil Fuel Production Subsidies under Obama Oil Change International July 2014 A new report by Oil Change International, Cashing in on All of the Above: U.S. Fossil Fuel Production Subsidies under Obama, demonstrates the huge and growing amount of subsidies going to the fossil fuel industry in...
Continue reading 'Cashing in on All of the Above: U.S. Fossil Fuel Production Subsidies under Obama'.
- You may have seen the latest effort to push an All of the Above energy to a younger generation, this time by the GOP (but of course, they’re not the first to do so…ahem, President Obama…). Well, we have our own version we’d like to share with you that we think tells a more accurate...
Continue reading 'New video: All of the Above is climate denial'.
- Paying lip service to climate science and then running full speed ahead down the fossil fuel pathway to climate chaos is just another form of climate denial. We need our leaders to wake up and make some hard choices, commensurate with the difficult climate reality we face.
- Instead of confronting the climate crisis head on, President Obama and others promoting "All of the Above" have decided to include oil, gas, and coal development alongside solar and wind energy. Read more about the biggest offenses.
- It’s time to call it like it is: anyone who pushes an “All of the Above” energy strategy that would dig up more than a third of our current fossil fuel reserves is simply in denial about the realities of climate change.
- Tomorrow, President Obama will make a major speech on climate. Its time to say no to KXL and ditch the "All of the Above" energy plan
Call to Defund the Mountain Valley Pipeline as Movement Grows">Landowners Launch Call to Defund the Mountain Valley Pipeline as Movement GrowsAcross North America and beyond, a growing movement of communities, tribes, and cities is pushing banks to divest from dirty pipelines – going directly after the money that enables the construction of new fossil fuel infrastructure. Now landowners in Virginia and West Virginia are opening up a new front in the push to #DefundPipelines.
- Government handouts to boost BP's private profits massively exceed the firm's sponsorship of the arts – it's time to cut these dirty ties once and for all.
dramatically increase its ambition”">As Paris Agreement comes into force, “world must urgently and dramatically increase its ambition”First the good news. After decades of denial, delay and obfuscation by the fossil fuel industry, an historic agreement on climate change, which was first signed in Paris last year, enters into force today.
Another Side to the Story: A Look at Colorado’s Ballot Fight">Another Side to the Story: A Look at Colorado’s Ballot FightYesterday, news broke that the Colorado ballot initiatives on fracking failed. But that's only half the story – the other half is the multi-million dollar industry campaign meant to silence our people-powered movement.